Thursday, December 3, 2020

The Garage

So my day was pretty good just cuz I cleaned and organized the garage. It is just a little thing, but it helps. Today I am going to get a dump pass. I guess i can consider these two weeks a success. My legs are pretty sore too from running easy and short two days in a row. That is a complete oddity to me. I like it though. I like running. I like the effort. It's been forever ago where going out for a 6 or 8 mile run was just a thing you do. 

I feel pretty good  where I am at. My days will once again become predictable. I used my time off this year in a productive way. We are set up for next year pretty well. Outside our pool we won't have a ton of expenses. I didn't ride my bike every day these two weeks. I forget how time consuming bike riding is. My personal opinion is it takes 3 times longer to get the same workout with a bike compared to just running. Biking is a time suck. It's a worthwhile activity,  as long as you don't have a lot of other stuff to do. 

Biking was a failure these two weeks, but one I am willing to live with. I did take the dogs almost every day, and they are actually pretty good running partners. Better at running than walking, which seems impossible. 

Outside that not much going on. I did buy a new sheet set yesterday. They are pretty nice. I think a 500 thread count or 600, I forget. They were on sale,  and I got the 20% BB& Beyond discount too. 

Not really much on my mind. I slept late. We watched more of our show. Jambalaya came out good. It isn't something I really want to make more than once/year. Its good,  but not that good. 

I see Serial started a new podcast. I typically don't do a ton of podcasts. Not a lot at all really, but that is the gold standard in my opinion. They actually put a lot of research in each season. It cannot be a huge money maker I don't think. How much advertising money is there for such things?  Maybe a lot,  but I can't imagine. 

Anyway I am excited today. I will work physically,  and mentally. It should be a pretty good day. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow though. I'll figure that out later. Today is a day, and I'll make the most of it.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: