Saturday, December 5, 2020

Back To Normal For Me

Next week might be different. I have not been waking up early at all this whole week. It used to be pretty natural for me to wake up early,  will one week mess me up?  I am not too worried. I don't  think it will be hard to get back in my routine. It may take a little adjusting. I will say this time off has been pretty good. I actually enjoyed this last week. That being said it's always good to get back to normal. 

Predictable days, and predictable incomes are nice. I had to verify my identity yesterday for unemployment. With a passport that is all I needed. I would need two forms of I used anything else. Who knew?  My identity was verified, so when I  check in Monday,  I will probably be paid on Tuesday or Wednesday. I forget if it is 1 or two days. Not sure if there is still Federal assistance or not either. I guess we will find out. 

We have a little trim project we are going to work on today. It will be nice  to get a good start on it. 

Besides that not much. Life goes on. I work tomorrow, and then M-F.  Going back to normal is good for me, cuz I like my normal. It keeps me busy, and active. I was actually pretty busy this last week, but one more week off. And I probably wouldn't have had a lot to do. More reading, and chess playing I guess. That would be fine too I guess. 

Anyway, I don't really have a lot on my mind. Another day today, and it should be okay. Work tomorrow,  and I have a book to listen to. About Bobby Fischer.  :)  The guy who for a short while made chess popular in America. I have a feeling the book by Walter Tevis may have done the same with the queen's gambit. I know it did for me. I did like playing chess back in my younger years. It truly is a great game. 

My life goes on. It's going okay.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: