Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Just Like That

My Tuesday was a little out of whack. Dishes had to be done. I felt I had too much laundry to do, so I  did two loads. I took the dogs on a long walk, worked out, made dinner. When all was said and done you are looking at 31,000 steps. And over 13.5 miles in. 

I played a few games of chess. I upped the level of competition vs. the computer, so I get beat a lot. So much so I lose confidence, and don't play against real people.    :)

My computer guy now has a ranking of 1100, and it is hard to beat. My last game I had him on the ropes, and he got me. I had two queens too.  :)  I have gotten a bit better the last couple weeks, but still I'll get attacked by some nasty combinations I had a absolutely no vision of. As suspected I doubt I could get really really good at chess, but it still is a fascinating game.  

I did get paid  my unemployment this morning so all is good. I don't get paid the total, cuz I have to claim my 2nd job, but still it's pretty good. I didn't have to dig into savings to keep my checking accounts with a comfortable balance. My Discover is set up to automatically pay  the balance with savings, but I usually pay early out of one of my checking accounts. so it doesn't come out of savings. Last month I just let it all come out of savings as scheduled.  That's it, so I feel good about that. 

I ordered a chess book from the library. I am not sure if it is a good one or a bad one, but I need help to get better. I need to be able to see combinations better. You can improve by playing,  but I feel some things should pop up as warning signs, that I just cannot see too good yet. See at all really. 

Anyway work is busy, I am busy, so that's good by me. I feel good about stuff I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: