Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Monday Monday

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty good for a Monday. Just under 13 miles, and just under 30,000 steps. Plus I got my workout in. The workout is kinda a big deal, cuz getting the workout in is way better than not getting it in. It isn't one of those things you always feel like doing either,  so there is a bit of discipline involved. 

We had dinner, watched a show, dishes were cleaned,  laundry put away, I even changed sheets, and made the bed with clean ones. Oh I stretched out too. I REALLY need to do that just cuz I am on my feet so often. My legs get fatigued at the end of the day. 

So that is a good Monday.  Today won't be real different I don't think. I'll be busy again.  I'll take the dogs again, and make dinner. I'll watch the new episode of his dark materials, and probably go to bed. Simple simple. Life is simple if you aren't looking for anything more from it. 

I know our truth here. We want to think we are special in some way. A unique talent perhaps,  but we don't. Not in any way that matters. 

I definitely didn't think things would be  this way. I learned this stuff, and yet it helps no one, but maybe me. My help is probably my heart is able to happily accept me really. Accept my insignificance. 

I am fine with the plan however it transpires, cuz a while ago remember the theme of trust?  I trust. My heart does. This heart is different from that time maybe during heimleblog, from when I gave up. You see I couldn't hack it anymore. Now everything is easy. 

Anyway, just thinking out loud I  guess.  It happens.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: