Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Holidays

Work is just kinda weird during the holidays. Christmas is crazy, and New Years is weird. I am not even sure what 2021 will be like. I cannot even imagine. I guess we will take it day by day. 

Yesterday was okay I guess. Work was work. I was able to skate out a little early again, because it isn't Christmas anymore. No need to get ahead or stay afloat for things that sell 5000 times more during Christmas.  We are already ahead on those things, but it doesn't feel like it 2 days separated from Christmas. 

I took the dogs, and did dishes. I did my workout,  since I worked out on Sunday. I didn't feel like it really,  but I was into it mentally.  I've been mentally into the workouts more. I bet I've been working out consistently now for ~ 3 years now. Time flies.  

I was gonna do another hunt a killer envelope, but I realized I had two envelope #1s.  Not 3 different ones. I checked,  and my 3rd one gets shipped January 15. Oh well. I was one  week behind his dark materials so I watched last weeks episode.  We had frozen pizza for dinner, and I was tired after. I did sleep good last night. 

Today should be pretty easy. I am going to drive since we have fresh snow. I guess I can run a couple errands. I should get a haircut. Our theater is open again so I can start to see movies again. My day  to day is filled with pretty meaningless crap huh?  No new goals for this year, which is kinda a bummer. 

I did rethink my book writing thing again. That could be fun. I think I'd be horrible at it, cuz doing this does not = book writing at all. The only thing you could assume is I would be able to put in a little work each day. That I can do. What I'd write about I have no clue,  and how I would tie a story and conversation, and character development together seems pretty much out of my reach.  Sitting down on a project day after day sounds pretty enticing though. 

I have no problem trying and failing. It would be like writing a blog. You put time, and effort for the fun of it I guess, or whatever my reasons. Blog writing was just in me I guess. I had to get everything out. Now it is just what I do I spose.  

Anyway, I'll let you know if I take up that other writing.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: