Tuesday, December 1, 2020

So Caught Up In The Lifestyle

This week is different. I was busy yesterday, but not crazy busy. I did get my stuff done I wanted. What I realized is I wasn't trying to do a million things. I wasn't thinking ways I could add more, I just took the day as it came. I was relaxed I guess. 

I thought about my normal week. It is busy. I am active. You take me out of my busy week, and I am a fish out of water. That was last week. One week later,  and I am acclimated to the non busy week. It is like I went through the withdrawal of my addiction,  and the other side is peaceful. I can cope. 

I did not know that about me. My lifestyle is an addiction,  it acts like one anyway. Take me out of it, and I am a mess. Until I acclimate. 

Maybe we are all a part of our own inertia. I think I will be fine this week. At peace with things. I'll be ready to go back to work,  and that will be fine too. 

Just things that tie us down. We aren't able to fly free, cuz we free one rope, and you'll find another. There are no routes that lead to utopia. it is unachievable left to our own devices. We cannot attain the greatest heights, cuz it isn't in our power. There are more chains that bind us than can be imagined. 

We aren't free souls,  and we cannot make ourselves that way. In all our excellence,  and outstanding power we cannot improve much our position. 

So we aren't all powerful,  and all knowing. Those things are out of our reach too. 

Anyway, I found the tale of two weeks to be interesting.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: