Monday, December 14, 2020

A Brand New Week

It is the last full week before Christmas. I think this week should be pretty good. I am sorta looking forward to it. Maybe cuz it is the 2nd week back, so my routine is back. I worked yesterday, so that was good. I came home, and watched some football. I actually went downstairs around 7:00PM, to watch a show maybe,  but I crashed right away. That was fine,  I definitely wanted to get a good sleep. I did, so I am excited about Monday. Work, dogs, dinner. I think Lisa might have some time off, so she will get some work done. Painting, and caulking our faux beams. We still have to finish the downstairs ceiling too. Plenty to keep me busy. 

I really do look forward to being busy during the day. I have no idea how normal people live their lives. Maybe this way. It would be a shame if they didn't,  cuz I like my life and lifestyle. I don't have questions or regrets. I am not out to prove myself in any way. I have my jobs which I like. They keep me busy, and keep me with money coming in. I don't really have a ton of things to worry about. 

The World took a kinda screwy turn, and nothing really changed with me. I am not too much different now than I was last year. I think I had new year ideas last year, but I don't have those this year. More of the same for me I guess. I work, listen to books, play chess, take the dogs, read some. Watch shows. it is a pretty easy life I guess. It is kinda like I live at Walden Pond, but still I am smack dab in  the middle of the World while I do it. I guess that is what we all strive for, but there are no manuals on how to get there. 

It's a question of our heart, and our hearts we don't control so great. People definitely can be made up of a bunch of nonsense. I suspect many are filled with the grass is greener outlook. 

I don't know. Its the beginning of the week. I am looking forward to it. Cold rainy Saturday kinda sucked, but this week should be good. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: