Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A Good Sleep

As I figured, my bad sleep the night before did not figure into my day at all, except I decided to not workout. after work,  and taking Hope, I was beat. I did get clobbered in one game of chess,  but I was too fatigued to really play well. 

I have HBO, and so HBO max. I got the max hooked up to my TVs to check it out. I am not sure how much better it is than just HBO, but I get it free. There is a series with Anna Kendrick, and it is good. Funny kinda,  and I like her. She is tiny, but funny, and unpredictable. Not really hot I don't think,  but her personality makes her a super attractive person. You know?  

Of course living with her may be different. You might have to talk about stupid shit for hours on end, so maybe just cute in small doses. The show is a good one though. 

Outside that not much. We had no clue what to do for dinner so we had left over pizza. I watched like 4-5 episodes of the anna show,  and went to bed. 

A short work week this week cuz of the holiday. Same with next week. I have no big plans. Make a Turkey this week, and that's about it. 

It is kinda a new year now. I wonder how next year will look. I plan on doing the same, and maybe even be a better version of myself. A good night sleep, and a cup of coffee is a good way to start the day. 

I better make my lunch.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: