Saturday, January 2, 2021

Starting Early

I am up early,  so I figure I'll get an early start. I can get out early or work late depending on how I feel. Also, I can maybe see a movie after. There is one I want to see. Also,  I have all of tomorrow off. After this week I will be working on Sundays. During the holidays they don't work much. At least I am hoping that is the case today. It is during Thanksgiving,  and Christmas. 

At some point they should slow down I think,  but new car models are made every year. Who knows?  

Yesterday was okay as far as days go. I got all my stuff done, and grocery shopping.  I made chili in the instapot. watched football for a short while. Not long,  switched to a show we started watching. I forget the name of it, but it is good. I played chess, and read some. Got my workout in, and took Hope. shoveled the frozen mix before it turned into all frozen on the driveway. It was a busy good day. I didn't feel lazy like I did on Christmas. Maybe cuz I could go grocery shopping. I cleaned the top of the stove too. 

You could say I started out the New Year right, but not really. I started it out how I have been living last year. There was no change. Nothing really different from other days off. 

As to College Football, talk about 4 teams in the playoffs I couldn't care less about. Sheesh, how boring. So, I shut it off after 5 minutes of the first game. The Northwestern game was good though. 

That was about it for the day. Chess, I am not very good at. A person/computer rated 1200 is very hard for me to beat. 1200 isn't a great rating. I hope I am getting better, but I cannot see the board like a really good player. 

That's kinda the story of me in a nut shell. Average.  You can't single me out having a unique talent or being special in any kind of way. Maybe we all are that person,  but we just don't know it. In society there are grades everywhere you look. It could be something as dumb as what car you drive. We want to stand out in some way. To show we are special,  but we really aren't. Just a sand pebble putting in our time. There were many who came before us. They are gone, and forgotten,  which also is our end too. 

I spose it can be considered a sad existence,  except I accept it, and am fine with it. Being as I am I don't have to try to make life something it isn't. Work,  eat, sleep.  Yes please.     :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: