Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Not Too Bad For A Monday

Good  morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept great last night. It was a good Monday. I had work,  dogs, chess, reading, chicago style dogs for dinner, and another episode of Major Crimes. My book is really good, and I got clobbered in chess. I  just hope the more I play chess the better I'll get. It doesn't seem to be the case.  :)  I am sure I am getting better, but I do get clobbered a lot. 

My eyes were really heavy after the episode of major crimes so I went to bed. My sleep score was 86, so that's pretty darn good for me. 

Not much besides that. That is the type of day I enjoy though. Nothing too crazy. A little dinner, and chess, reading, and a show. I imagine people seek out something a little more exciting out of life. You'll be disappointed. Unrealistic expectations are people's worse flaw probably. Divorces stem from it, drug use. You name it. 

Then you couple the false vision in our heart that wealth equates to freedom, and the good life, then everyone is yearning and seeking that which does not fulfill. Even the rich have to fill their day. 

Alcohol gives you a sense of euphoria for a bit. I know, but as you get older it isn't good for you at all. Not to mention not everyone has the sleep gene. Drink to sleep doesn't always work as quick as it should, which leads to hangovers. 

The day to day of life is flat out boring. If your heart seeks for more excitement it just isn't really there. You can see the pull for billiards and gambling I guess. Excitement every day. 

Life is pretty boring. Been that way forever. People seeking for more excitement led many to their vices of choice. 

Having kids wont make your life more exciting. It just makes your life harder. Kids still have to grow up, and learn about sex and stuff. Their minds will be fucked up about that as all of ours are. Your parenting wont establish normal thoughts about that in your kid, cuz what is normal?    
Every person has a wealth of past thoughts which took us down many dark avenues we would be fine not sharing with others I am sure. 

In life we don't really win sainthood. Kinda out of our reach, so we just end up being a fuck up in some way. 

The true life probably should lead to repentance,  yet everyone is nailing up on their walls the many achievements which assure themselves of sainthood. 

Kinda gross huh?  

Welcome to your life.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: