Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Might As Well Get Up

I woke up early today,  and decided to just get up. I don't know why. I did get a lot of sleep the two nights prior,  so that may be it. 

I finally saw WW 84 in the theaters yesterday. Its pretty bad. It's like they tried to make a super duper epic story,  but kinda missed it. Oh well. Still part of a good day. 

The dogs got a walk, I got my workout in, and did the dishes. I watched one episode of Major Crimes,  and went to bed. We had McDonald's for dinner too.  :)

Not much besides that. Just a regular day I guess. Tomorrow is inauguration day, so I guess the current Pres. will be leaving Dodge. How can a 70+ person still act like a 7 year old who lost a baseball game?  Boggles the mind I guess. 

Hard to tell what to expect this year. I'll just continue doing what I do. I stay busy with work. We have a meal,  chill for a bit before bed. I am not going to be around big crowds in any way. I am not going to any concerts, just cuz I wouldn't have anyway. I don't go out to bars or anything, cuz I pretty much stopped before the pandemic. I sometimes would go have a beer after work here and there.  For the heck of it. Maybe once every 2-4 weeks. Its boring. 

I have become interested in other stuff. Year over year in think I've improved, or maybe just grew up. I am pretty happy just doing my own thing. Turns out my own thing isn't much. 

There are a lot of unwritten rules of what you are supposed to do to have fun, but really I just follow my heart.  My heart tends to like uncomplicated. Plenty happy with my day to day. I don't need to travel,  I don't need company. My days are full, and I go to bed tired. That makes me happy. I wake up the next day ready to start again. 

Living this way is a pretty inexpensive way to live. It's a good way to live if your heart is content with such things, and mine is. 

When I am 70+, I will not be trying to achieve great things. Make some name for myself.  I'll just try to fill my days as I do now.  It's a good thing to know your own insignificance.  It is the truth, and that matters. 

Anyway, I think I'll read my book for a bit. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: