Friday, January 22, 2021

A Different Thursday

I got out of work early, which typically isn't the case on a Thursday. So I switched my day around a bit. I decided to get my day off stuff done yesterday. A start anyway. I did take the dogs for a run. It was hard,  but good. It was sunny out too. I also got my workout in too, which was super easy for some reason. 

My phone's port broke though,  so I had to get a new one. I was going to wait til today, but I figured I'd get it over with. That way I could transfer everything from my old one. I got that all done. Stupid phones. I would have been fine with my old one. It ended up being ~$200 out the door with an otter box case for the new one. I definitely don't buy a pimp daddy phone. Although I use my phone for everything I can't imagine why you would need to spend a ton of money on one. 

I guess yesterday was okay, except having to get a new phone. Oh, I forgot almost. My dad ended up in a ditch yesterday with his car. His bumper is off, and he had to get toed. A ticket for suspended licence, and no insurance.  Its going to be over $600 all said and done. What can you do?  Us Pejchls are not too bright. 

Besides that not much. My chess book will be here by Saturday. "Modern Chess Openings"-- from the Queen's Gambit show. That's pretty exciting.  

I am happy I am running again. I got a start on my day off stuff. A workout Saturday gives me 3 workouts, and also the run. 72 miles should be easy too. That's a pretty good week I guess. I made all the dinners with shit I had in the freezer too. Sometimes you gotta get rid of shit you accumulated. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: