Thursday, January 7, 2021

The Trials Of Azerbaijan

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I  didn't check my sleep yet, but I felt I slept good. I think a lot of time in REM. I  think sometimes when I am in REM, I am very very close to being awake, which is how REM is supposed to be I guess. 

I need a haircut bad. Its beyond ridiculous. It's kinda a pain,  cuz you have to drive and stuff. 

Yesterday was kinda crazy. Pretty stupid. Even my dad who was a trumper said it was stupid. Just an fyi, there will be no 2024. Probably Trump's biggest fear is his transfer to insignificance. That is what is going to happen. He will no longer be in the news cycle soon, and that is what he craves most. Seems to me anyway. 

Life will go on without him. Actually it already was until yesterday. 

Yesterday was okay though. I had work, got my workout in. I forgot how my week is screwy. I had last Sunday,  and this Saturday off. I wont be anywhere near 72 miles cuz of being off two days. I took two days off of working out before yesterday. I can do that again too with Saturday being off. I don't get that usually. 

I paid down my pool yesterday. Stimulus plus $900 of petty cash I had in my safe. I owe less than I  thought. I didn't realize how good of a deal we got. Sale price plus $750 off if we locked in when we did last Fall. I only owe $1800 more on the pool, and ~$2000 for installation. I guess I thought I'd still owe like $3600 for the pool. I would have without the deal we got. 

So yesterday was okay outside that stupid shit in DC. It looks to me like they bussed in people from the Appalachians. Crazy stupid. 

Anyway, today I will have a day. I think work should be pretty easy. Tis the season. Take the dogs play some chess, and start not watching the news again.  I'll work tomorrow,  and have Saturday off. Pretty simple.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: