Friday, January 15, 2021

The Weekend Is Upon Us

So yesterday was pretty nice. I took the dogs for a little longer walk. The sun was out, and it was warm for the time of year. I swear it felt like 50° in the sun.  

I didn't really have a lot to do, so I cleaned the kitchen, did a load of laundry,  made my salad for today. I made Shepard's pie for dinner. Cleaned all the dishes after making dinner too. Basically getting day off stuff done early. 

That's a pretty good day if you have it in you. I slept for almost 8 hours too. What to do today?  It's raining, so I think I'll finally get my haircut after work, since I'll have to drive. 

What else?  Not much. Just living out my days. Oh, I did get my workout in yesterday too. It's not always something you feel like doing. The exercises don't bug my elbow,  which is good. 

So I guess I got pretty much nothing. Just another day today. 

I am kinda floating through life goalless right now. I want to get better at chess, and that is just practice. I can read books, but you don't get better at golf by reading books. You really have to play a lot too. 

I guess once Spring rolls around we will be busy again with outdoor work. I guess that book writing could be a thing, and I should really try with a short story. I may do that. 

For fun. Isn't that why anyone would do it in the first place?  For fun?  

Anyways, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: