Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Day Off.

So starts my day off. I have a few things planned. I should do a good dinner. I have to run, and workout,  and stuff.  Nothing major. I am probably going to have a week off after next week. The northside bakery will be closed due to new wood floors being put in, so they are just going to close both locations for a week or so,  cuz it is February. Plus we may be getting a new round of payroll protection. Have restaurants been closed for 2-1/2 months?  What did people do?  

I don't know what I'll do for that week. I could try and pick up hours from my other job. We will see. Not sure of any projects around the house. 

I did something cool yesterday. Through my credit union I linked all my accounts, so I can see them on one screen. You can run a budget,  see what you earned,  and what you spend money on etc...  I even added credit cards,  and investment accounts. I am pretty excited about that. 

Besides that not much. January is a slow period. I took the dogs for a walk yesterday, and even dogs don't get out as much as usual. Mine do however. Even runners would only be doing 10-12 miles I bet for an April/May marathon. It is just slow. 

I have no idea what I will do with another week off. We will see I guess. 

Anyway yesterday was okay I guess. I only need 6 miles for 72 for the week. I'll get much of that with my run and walk. Its hard without that on a day off with no outside work to do. 

I spose, I'll get my shopping list done. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: