Saturday, January 16, 2021

Some Things Just Don't Change

Today is weight day, and I lost .4 of a pound. I weigh 167 exactly, which also is my marathon PR weight. I haven't changed much at all for months. A pound or 2 in either direction maybe, but usually hovering by the 167 mark. I could stand to be more toned. My core is strong,  and back, and arms. I do body weight exercises 3 times per week. 

I don't have 6 pack abs though. I have a little excess weight around my belly. I could stand to lose about 5% of my body fat. All things being equal if I did more cardio that would help. 

I can't say that is exactly a goal of mine, cuz really my weight is  pretty healthy,  and no one gives a fuck if a 54 year old has 6 pack abs.  If I was 25 well things might be different. Getting laid was on my mind oh, let's say 9000 % more than it is now. I don't really concern myself with such stuff anymore. 

Anyway, I will be hard pressed to hit 72 miles this week. Lemme check. I would need 9 miles on my day off. Its not like the old days where a Saturday this time of year may be 12-16 miles of running before 9:00 AM. My miles typically are just routine miles as part of my day.  During work it accumulates,  and not so much on my day off. Especially with no outside work to be done. 

Anyway, I really don't have much. I got my haircut yesterday finally. I stopped by Aldi to see what all the fuss is. I'll still shop at Meier I guess. I don't feed a lot of people so Meier is fine with me. Aldi is fine though. Nothing wrong with it. I like Meier though. I buy a bunch of fresh veggies. for me,  and the rabbit, and guinea pigs. I do get some stuff at Sam's too, and I like that too. 

That's about it. I took the dogs for a shorter walk, cuz it was snowing those little styrofoam balls on us, and the ground was wet. Of course I saw a lady taking her dog for a speed walk. She passed us, and was going way farther than me. Mostly cuz she is a Bitch.   :)

Anyway, i think i will get another cup of coffee. Gonna go shopping for a few things, and we will see. We are going to see Wonder Women,  and pick up take out from Wild Chef. Kinda a date night, except we've been married for 1000 years so there is no such thing. Every night is date night really. 

Anyway, it should be an okay day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: