Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Waking Up With Nothing

I definitely got nothing to blog about. That's usually the case, but I don't even know where to begin with today's nothingness. 

Yesterday was an okay day. I  took the dogs for a run, and that was fun. I 
think I'll do that 3 days/week. Nothing crazy, nothing long just a little run. I don't think my knee would react kindly adding a ton of miles,  but a little run is definitely better than none. 

We got enough snow for me to use the snowblower after work. I really like having things to do after work.  Me not taking Hope really early was a good idea. Just the extra sleep is good for me. My lifestyle over the last year has evolved into a better one I guess. The thing I got from my run yesterday was I wanted a bit more. 

Nothing all consuming like something to take over a big chunk of my life, but more a healthy additive to help things move along. The run was hard as I am out of shape,  and I bet that made it all the more fun. I can even run, and go for longer walks after. When walking there is no time limit. With dogs there adds purpose. That makes a difference. Listening to a book or podcast or whatever helps too. Necessary probably. 

Anyway, it is January,  and I guess I am pretty excited for how this year will go. Slowly I am turning into someone I would rather be. I do get annoyed at times though. Human nature I guess. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: