Sunday, August 1, 2021

36 HOURS!!?!??!!?

So, I got my book for work today. It is ONLY a 36 hour one. I'll be book listening during my spare time. It is the 5th book In a detective series. Robert Galbraith is the author, but that's a pen name. The real author is J.K. Rowling. You know Harry Potter. I listened to the first four. They are good, I like the characters. They made a series out of the first four,  and it was really good. The characters looked exactly how you pictured them in your head, which is a pretty remarkable feat. 

We had our golf outing yesterday. It was fun. We played okay for us. It was a scramble,  and between the 3 of us we were never in any trouble. I think we had one double bogey, and no birdies,  so par or bogey for the rest of the holes. I lost my ability to drive at the turn for some reason. I had a half a bloody Mary, and maybe 2-3 beers while playing 18. Morning drinking is not my thing. Is it anyone's?  

It was fun, and everything went to charity. I forgot to weigh myself yesterday, so I did it this morning. I am still in the 150s. Same as last week. 159. I guess that's about it. Back to my regular routine. Yesterday was different. Just cuz I usually do my regular Saturday chores.  

Not really much on my mind. I have work today, and my book. I'll take my dad to the store after to pick up a few things. Then probably just chill. We gotta do something for dinner. Another day in the life I guess. 

I take it the virus is coming back. Mostly from those not getting vaccinated,  which is beyond stupid. I guess we will see what happens. I hope it doesn't get really stupid like before. I am going to start wearing a mask when shopping again. Just yesterday at the golf outing as we were waiting for the drawing of rewards, we were all pretty close,  and who knows right?  

I am not anxious about it, but you think about it. Also I am in relatively pretty good shape. Vaccinated,  and in good health = peace of mind 

I spose. Guess I'll get ready for work. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: