Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Streak Is Done.

I blogged for every day for well over a year. I stopped my streak yesterday. I didn't feel like blogging. I am not proud of my streak,  I don't feel I had anything important to say, so to stop my streak was not hard. It wasn't an accomplishment or anything important. 

It meant as much to me as collecting some other rubbish. You know the stupid shit people collect. When they die someone has to throw it out. 

I did most my Saturday stuff Friday night. I did a shit ton of laundry due to being so grossed out by my dad, and his bed bugs. I saw black widow at the theater. It's good. Its not a huge blockbuster for some reason, but I thought it was pretty good. Up there with the others. 

Lisa cleaned my dad's crap up yesterday. Nasty ass person he is. He was collecting towels,  knives and utensils. Uses them, and puts them in his dresser. 

Lisa got in touch with some social workers who will work to get him in a place if he chooses. She also notified the police of his story. They know him already,  and they know who he is staying with. A ton of run ins already. They warned him several times over the last several years to stay away from those people,  but he didn't. I could give a fuck what he does, but when it costs me money AGAIN, he's persona non grata. 

Like I said he's nasty. He isn't a nice person. I don't think he ever had a long term plan. Just go along being an asshole. You have no idea how much I dislike that person. 

So that's that. Oh, I paid for the new license plate thingies too. Kept forgetting. I am 55 today, and birthdays seem even more stupid at 55. As important as a blog streak, or a collectible. Not important at all. 5 short years til I am 60. 55 isn't old if you stay as active as me. I still feel 25 internally. 

Our internet and cable is out til next Saturday. Soonest we can get a technician out. Lisa was a little freaked out. I am like people live without TV and internet you know. It is possible.  :)  Personally I am excited for it. Not a big deal to me. Lisa's brother will freak. His friends live in the games he plays online. 

Anyway, I spose. Today should be okay.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: