Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I Definitely Have A Bug.

I don't know how I got it, since I know no one who is sick. My resting heart rate is up,  it is how I know for sure. I shouldn't have played golf yesterday. 

I didn't do much after. I drank a lot of water. My appetite was still quite healthy. I was starving,  and I ate a lot. I don't have a fever either. 

I will do the same tonight after work. Read,  drink water,  and eat.  Just rest. We are still out of internet and TV,  which I don't mind really. It isn't anything I would normally miss. We watched the end of a Harry Potter movie last night. I read my book in between. 

That's about it for me. Fighting a bug. Another night of rest will probably have me feeling perfect. I'll shoot to get my blood work done tomorrow. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: