Friday, August 13, 2021

That's Done.

Our exterminator guy came, and blasted our house with heat. There was no evidence of the bugs being anywhere but my dad's old room. I think he blasted that room to 155⁰, and the others not adjacent 145⁰.  He had some clothes in his drawer, he put them in a bag,  got that up to heat. Afterwards I took those clothes to the laundromat to clean them,  and dry them on high heat. Did my sheets, and mattress pads too, just to be safe. Once again our bed looked really clean. No bugs. 

It probably helped we got rid of his bed,  and shit right away. I can only imagine under what conditions he lives in now.  Yuk.  Nasty people. On the bright side our house will get a deep clean. 

This World is just nasty isn't it?  Bugs, and people, gross gross gross. Better off definitely are the people who were never born to view this nastiness. 

I am pretty disgusted with all things now. 

I will definitely be busy for a while. Have to get this house cleaned.  Get rid of all my dad's shit. Kevin has to move into his room. That dude is nasty too. Dude who has bad asthma never vacuums and never dusts. Come on!!  

Everything is so disgusting. I see the World as I see it right before my turn. This place is gross. There are no noble deeds to be done. So, I gave up my one coin in hopes to get a better one. The World didn't improve any. Still as gross as I saw it. I just see more clearly how gross the people in it are. 

Doubt you see things as I do. You remain as you always were. Just older.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: