Monday, August 9, 2021

Looks Like Rain.

I guess we won't be golfing today. It looks like 100% chance of rain during our time to go. Maybe I'll see a movie. I worked a little long yesterday. Got into an area I haven't been able to in a while. Then I came home and watched golf. 

We had a little drama with my stupid ass dad and Lisa's dumb as fuck brother. People are the worst. Those two are so fucking gross. You know they annoy you when you figure the World would be better off when they are dead. You can't tell them anything though, because everyone in the World is a goddamn rocket scientist in their own mind.  

This human species is not highly evolved in the least. 

Outside that I think I have less than 10 hours left in my book. I'll be able to finish it this week. It is good. Not really sure how it will end. There are a few cases they work on,  but the major one is a 40 year old cold case. It is pretty strange. 

After this book I'll move onto something else. Not sure what. I just set a reminder for me to renew my license plates. I keep forgetting. It is that time of year again. 

Outside that not much. Another day as they say. I think I am ready for Fall. I was worried about not golfing, but I barely golfed last week, and I am fine. Today will be canceled,  and I am not heartbroken over it. Life does go on after golf I guess.  I wasn't so sure a couple weeks ago.  :)

As usual nothing really going on with me. I slept good the last 3 days which is nice. I can get my blood work done too next week any day. I think it should come out good like last year. My blood pressure is good. You know what helps blood pressure?  Checking it every day. Just so you know how it is going. It doesn't have to be every day really,  but I do. You can do it weekly. Like I do my weight, every Saturday morning.  

I guess I better get my lunch ready. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: