Thursday, August 5, 2021

Fuck It.

I wore a mask yesterday cuz I have a cold. I might as well continue to wear it. This virus is going to be around awhile. I am vaccinated,  but why not just be safe. Safer I guess. I will be considered weak, and a wimp, and whatever I am sure. I am past the age where that matters. 

We are all that person who says "I never get sick"  "I never get the flu "  you know what is a more accurate statement?  "I am not fucking Superman."

I was kinda thinking how I got this cold. No clue. Also I was thinking could it be covid?  No reason it couldn't be. If I got it chances are symptoms would be mild cuz of the vaccination. 

Who knows. Luckily I am at an age where I can do my own thing. I definitely don't have to impress people. 

Also I thought maybe I have been running myself down. I've been tired a lot. As fun as the summer of golf has been,  I've been extremely active. Active is good until you hit that point of diminishing returns. If you stay at the red line for too long something is going to breakdown. That may be what happened too. 

After work yesterday I just relaxed. No golf,  no dog walks.  I did have to stop by the store for a few things, but that's it. I am getting better, but I probably am still a day away from kicking this thing. 

I watched women's golf yesterday. US Amateur,  and Olympics.  Girls are good golfers. Many have really good swings. It seems to me golf is popular with a lot of women.  That may not be the case, but those two sporting events show so many women golfers. 

Not much on my mind besides that. Today I will relax after work again. Not sure what to do about dinner. Maybe stop by the Mexican store, and do fajitas. Gotta see about getting a haircut too. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: