Tuesday, August 3, 2021

We Tried Another Course.

We tried another golf course yesterday. It is considered an easy course by all stretches. You have to hit it in the fairway,  cuz there are a lot of trees. My driver was no help to me. I did hit my irons good though. Made pretty good contact. I am not worried about my driver,  that usually comes back quickly. I was definitely happy with my iron play. My putting isn't great by any stretch. 

Work was a rush. I had a lot to do plus the orders come in. I got everything done I wanted, and made it to the golf course on time. 

I bought some ribeyes from Sam's a few days back. We grilled them up last night. 2 steaks were $40, but they were as good as any steak I remember having. 

That was the day. Work, golf,  eat, sleep. The electrician came yesterday to do the pool grounding thing. They don't call it grounding,  but that is basically what it is. I forgot what they called it. We have to dig up a bit of area for some code thing. The inspectors will be here tomorrow. Then we are done. 

So today will be busy. Work will be busy all week. My BP was good. Like 127/78. I am closer to getting my blood work done too. 

Nothing crazy going on at all. Just your typical life going by day to day. I am busy, and at my age that's a good thing. Busy keeps you healthy. Mental health is another thing. I am fine with myself my life and everything. How do others struggling fix themselves?  How many people don't even know their significant flaws?  

Not my thing to worry about. I am just doing my life thing. Happy with my small little World.  I cannot fix the World so I don't try. Heck we cannot even fix ourselves. No one should try to fix the World. They should fix themselves first, but that never happens.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: