Wednesday, August 4, 2021

What Is This Thing?

So, I got a cold. First one since the pandemic started. You kinda wonder. I still taste my food though,  so it seems like a regular cold. I can only imagine how I got it. I'll wear a mask at work to try to stop the spread. 

We finished the work on our pool. It should get a passing grade from the inspector. Electricians came Monday and bonded the pool. (Grounded basically)  

Speaking of sickness I still had a really healthy appetite yesterday. My blood pressure was good too. 

I guess preseason starts after this week. I think about the Bears, and I think not a good team. Defense isn't going to be anything great, and either will the offense. I barely even know the players on the team. There will be pressure on them this year too to be competitive. 

Honestly I am more excited to watch Matthew Stafford show why he loses so many games,  and hope Jared Goff helps the Lions improve. Stafford is sooooo overrated. 

I checked out to see how the Sox injuries were. I stumbled across ages. Eloy Jimenez 24, Luis Robert 24, Yoán Moncada 26. Just the players I noticed.  That shows a hefty barrier to entry to be competitive in the AL Central for a while. The Sox will win the division this year. As to the playoffs who knows. That is always a crapshoot. 

Not much going on besides that. Summer is almost over for people with kids. If that changes their life a lot. I wouldn't know. I saw the lady who lost her husband yesterday cutting the grass. The pickup,  and 5th wheel trailer were moved to another place. She had a scooter for sale for ~$2100 or something. I waved as she was riding her lawnmower, and she smiled and waved. She does hair,  and her hair always looks cute. She's cute for an older lady. I know, but I don't know if she knows I know.  What's her plan now you know?  Condo I'd imagine.  

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: