Thursday, August 12, 2021

Turning Bad Into Good.

We got everything ready for the exterminator people today. On the bright side is my dad will no longer live here. We are moving Kevin into his room asap. Then we will clean where Kevin was staying, and it will be an extra room. I'll put my pull up bar/dip bar there. 

That stupid fucker cost me a lot of money. Money I can always make, getting rid of that gross nasty person is priceless. A better way for me to live. He's had a relationship with that crack whore for years now. Always giving her money for Heroin. Go do your stupid shit. Nasty ass people. I do feel so much better just wiping my hands from that gross person. 

You know its bad when you just hope that piece of shit dies.  Who knew he was such a gross person?  If I did I never would have let him come live with me. 

We've done our fair share. No longer. We are retired from taking in strays. I am not even hard to live with really. Just don't be an imbecile.  

Now all of a sudden my days really filled up. I guess we will be doing some major cleaning. Switching rooms and stuff is good for that. 

It sucks having to pay so much for the exterminator,  but I get paid every week, so I can get it back. Just today I get paid for both my jobs,  and I will next week too. See, already getting it back. 

That's the major shit going on with me. We really are turning a really annoying situation into a positive.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: