Friday, August 6, 2021

Hey, I Have Tomorrow Off.

I have tomorrow off, and I am ahead of schedule. I did whites yesterday,  cuz I was out of socks.  Last weeks golf outing knocked me off track. The kitchen is clean,  so that's pretty good. I haven't played golf all week, except Monday, so I am not sore as Hell like usual. I will probably try and hit my 8 Iron today at the park. The time off may have done me good. 

My cold feels better I think. I think I felt better yesterday. A little pep in my step. I didn't take the dogs,  but I got some shit done. Made biscuits and gravy for dinner too. 

Not much really going on. It is kinda nice being back in my regular routine. A normal day off. I guess in life we all have a type of schedule and routine. It's good if you like it. I do. It helps I guess  I don't like time off really. Everybody is so excited for time off, and I am not. The ability to become lazy happens,  and then I don't feel good about myself. I don't enjoy vacations for that reason. Not much to do. 

You know this already. This blog has gone on long enough I am sure I rehash shit over all the time. 

I spose. 

I have to make my lunch. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: