Monday, August 2, 2021

Hey It's August

I guess we are hitting the final months of Summer. You can't really tell anymore though. Winter hasn't been coming as quick as years past. It hasn't been a terribly warm Summer for us this year. It's actually been pretty nice. 

The pennant stretches in baseball are heating up. Football will be here before we know it. Who knows how the virus will react. Stadiums are filling up. 

Personally I don't feel the need to go to crowded areas. Concert, and sportsing events who cares.  At 50+ you just don't give a shit about that anymore. Actually I've been done with both for a while. Too expensive.  I don't hate my money enough I guess. 

I work 6 days/week too,  so I'd probably have to take time off too to go to an event. I like the way my days fill up as it is. I know I know I am BORING. I don't mind being boring. I guess if I am boring by your standards it doesn't matter really. I an fine with me. 

For me the aging process just means less and less is important. I am not doing any great things. Just living my life doing my own thing.  

I guess aging means I don't have to make a name for myself. I don't have to seek out the meaning to my life. In the end there really wasn't a point to it. I am happy to live out my days. If you cannot be content at my age, then that would be a tough burden to carry. 

It is Monday. I have work, and golf,  and then dinner. This week is going to be ridiculously nice. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: