Sunday, August 8, 2021

Blogger Spam.

When blogging was a thing people might comment on an entry. I did a lot for whatever reason. If you commented, then you could see if someone else did after, if you wanted to be notified of further comments. 

Anyway someone spam commented on a blog that had 5 or 6 of my comments. Last update 2012.  Lol. I have no idea who the person was who I commented on. I read a lot of people who I didn't know. 

No one blogs anymore hardly. I have my journal here I guess, I keep in the blogger thing. I just do my day to day, cuz it is part of my routine. 

This doesn't serve any purpose,  and of things to have in your daily things you do, it isn't the worst thing. 

I think I feel better today. Yesterday I was still off. I didn't feel 100%.  I did get my Saturday stuff done. I also wore a mask again. I wore it at work all week. I am going to again too from now on. I wasn't the only one masking up, but I definitely wasn't in the majority that's for sure. 

I don't really remember colds affecting me too harshly,  but this one did. I still had energy,  and could work,  but I wasn't 100%.  Yesterday may have been the worst too. Like I said though I think I kicked it. I feel better today. 

Today at work I have to get cutting on my 32 hour book. I didn't listen as much this week as normal,  cuz I didn't take the dogs, or golf. The library books I listen too, you only get for 2 weeks. I'll get 10 hours done today at least. 

That's about it.  I am glad I feel better today. 

Besides that not much. Another day in the life. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: