Monday, August 16, 2021

Starting A Normal Week?

My dad's drama is done. At least for me. We got the exterminator stuff taken care of. The house super clean. The kitchen is a mess again, but that is a quick clean up. 

I do have an annoying cough, and that seems to be taking a little out of me. Maybe not too. We will see how today goes. I am golfing after work today. Not sure how that will go since I didn't do any golf activities past last Monday. 

I think I am going to put in for a vacation after labor day. Just relax. See movies, maybe golf,  do some house stuff. Maybe just be lazy too. It has been a busy Summer. I should try to recharge if I can. I don't do well on days off though. I just don't like them a ton. 

Yesterday I listened to a new book while working. A new series from 2 authors. I read or listened to some 17 or 18 of another of their series. They made a movie a while back. "The Relic"  based on one of the books. I just checked. The 20th installment comes out tomorrow.   :)

Writers definitely write. I know I thought about trying it before,  but I doubt I have what it takes. Time for one thing. I think I would struggle with dialog and stuff. 

You never know. Fall is different than Summer. Winter is too. I can write shitty blog entries seemingly every day.  :)   That's not really a skill though. 

Today is a new day. A new week too. Everything seems better now that my dad is gone. He burned all his bridges. Glad he is out of here. Social workers will get in touch with him to give him a place to live. It will be a long long time when I visit. Probably won't. He is nothing to me. I made my life. I brought myself up by making a turn,  and not wanting to be my father's son. I had to find my own way. I am accountable for me,  not others. So, I had to take that path. 

Anyways,  I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: