Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Squeezed 9 In.

The weather system moved just North of us, so we were able to golf. I hit a medium bucket of balls to get my drive back. I took just a little off my swing, and it kept my drive pretty good. I don't think I played really good,  but I stayed out of trouble. If I didn't play like shit on the last hole I would have broke 50. I shot 51. That is improvement. 

Monday golf is fun. I bought a cooler over the weekend,  and had 2 beers on the course. Just for the heck of it really. That's part of the fun I think. 

It will be a busy week for me, as I have a lot to do around the house. That's fine though. It doesn't bug me at all. 

Besides that not much. I just have to do dinner. Thinking of doing pork chops on the grill. I bought some nice fat ones. 

I am not sure when I'll get out next to hit my irons or play a round of golf. I'm not too concerned. I feel I did accomplish what I already wanted. To improve.  I can improve way more,  and I want to, but I have other shit going on too. 

I really don't have much else going on. I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: