Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Kinda A Big Day.

I had a pretty big day planned yesterday, and I did get a lot done. I kicked my dad out of the house again. Due to his being with the crack whore, he brought bed bugs into his room. It is going to cost me almost $2000 for the exterminator. I told him you cannot go with her anymore. Not if you live in this house. My wife yelled at him too. We did not sign up for this shit. So knowing the ramifications he went with the crack whore on Sunday. We told him don't bother coming back. 

Once you have bed bugs its a Bitch. The people are coming in, and heating our house to 150⁰  Best way to get rid of them. A lot of prep on our end too. Who knew?  It is pretty much just in my dad's room, so they aren't going to do our basement. Just the main level.  Yesterday we took his bed, and mattress,  sheets, pillows etc... to the dump for another $100. 

When he was saying stupid shit to me on Sunday,  I wanted to slug him in his face. What a stupid gross old fucker. He's revolting as a person. His crack whore is gross as fuck too. Lisa asked him too. "This is what you are choosing?"  Her instead of living here.  I cannot express into words how fucking gross she is. 

Take it from me,  if your parents get old,  and need help. Let them fucking die on their own. Especially if they are just lazy fucks. People are not worth helping.  

Like I said though, I had a lot to do yesterday,  and I did a lot. A lot to do today too. 

Life goes on. The big thing is my dad is no longer allowed to live here. This house will be sooooo much better. Get his room cleaned out, and that will be so much less stress. 

I feel better getting this off my chest. Airing my dirty laundry in public I spose, but I don't care. Who am I trying to impress?  Besides there isn't anything impressive about me anyway. A dude with a life,  with pretty normal shortcomings as a person.  I think anyway. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: