Saturday, August 7, 2021

That Was A Week.

I am going to skip playing golf today. Rest up some more. I'll get my regular Saturday shit done. I'll probably see a movie. I weighed myself this morning. 156 pounds. That is beyond ridiculous. I guess I did pick up a bug. I will fall short of 72 miles this week too. So it isn't an activity induced weight loss. I guess an appetite induced weight loss. I don't feel I ate less this week though.  Maybe though. 

Yesterday I thought my face looked skinny. I thought it was from my haircut. Me at 156 would give me a skinny face. I feel my weight is good at 170, so 156 is pretty light. 

I just checked movies,  and there are a lot I want to see. That's good. 

Not much else going on with me. I see the virus is back going strong.  The antivaccers are fucked. So smart they are. You can see it slowly turning into an us vs. them type thing. When is it that everybody turned into an expert into everything?  Has it always been this way?  

I guess it is time for me to shut down the World again. There is nothing to see  here type thing. Everything looked pretty good for a while though huh?  Seems like it all might turn to shit again. 

It may be I caught a bug,  and that has me down a bit. Nothing is really going to change for me though. I'll continue to work eat sleep. I'm going to do it with a mask on though. Kids will be going to school soon spreading all kinds of germs. The parents will be bringing those germs to their respective workplaces. We haven't even dealt with colds in a while.  I predict a bad flu season for this reason.  Our bodies lost some ability to fight off bugs is my guess. 

I guess I'll start my day now. I have some stuff to do before I see a movie.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: