Saturday, December 18, 2021

Found This Blog At A Good Will Store. Bought It For A Nickle

Hey long time no see. I stopped blogging when I got sick last summer. My last update was like August 16th or something. I was sick for like a week. It wasn't covid,  which was surprising. No one else got sick though. So 4 months no blogging. 

A couple weeks after I stopped blogging, I noticed I didn't look at social networking anymore, so I took Facebook, and Twitter off my phone. 

I don't miss the blog, or social networking. I played a ton of golf,  and I read now instead of blogging in the morning. I weighed 154 yesterday, which I've been mostly 152-153 for a couple months. 

I started working out again, now that golf is in off-season for me. Added to my workouts are swings with the driver. Try to increase swing speed. Its my favorite exercise. 

Golf I am improved since I started up again. I am a consistent 110 golfer for 18, but really not far from a 100 golfer. Something I knew I could easily get addicted to. I use a push cart so it adds steps,  and I love it. I cannot run anymore so I love adding steps. 

I never got into the 150s when I was running. Go figure. 

I am still working both jobs. I just got a $2/hour raise at my Sunday job. My reaction was "Oh Shit"    :)

Not much besides that. I do like blogging sort of. I don't know who I am writing to though when I do it. Myself?  

I do think it was rude of me to just disappear. I am a horrible friend. I don't feel guilty about it, but I recognize it about me. 

Blogging is also a bit presumptuous,  or arrogant too. To think someone gives a shit about reading this. 

I did get my booster shot on Monday, and Lisa is going in a week or so. Oh our pool has passed all inspections. I'd say $7500 for pool and installation,  and maybe another $1500 for electricians,  and pulling permits. Who knew?  

Besides that not much. I think I'll blog once in a while. Maybe Saturdays.  I like reading books on my nook before work. I don't really have much to say every day. 

I think I do have a good blogging "voice" 

I heard a song yesterday, which always made me think of Audrey who had a running blog like a decade or so ago. Don't know her last name, and don't really care to. She had a picture she put up, and took down. I always asked her why she did it. I saw it when it was up, and later saw it was down. It was a good picture of her. A sad picture kinda. Who knows?  I just remembered.  

People come in and out of our lives. I am comfortable with that. I am happy and content as I am. 

Anyhow, I may do this once in a while.  

Laterzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: