Friday, December 31, 2021

I'd rather read my book.

Due to the holiday, I have 2 days off of work in a row. So, I figured I'd blog today. Not that I have much to say. Lisa is back to work starting yesterday. 

Geez, I guess its a new year soon. I should have a resolution, but honestly I haven't even thought about it. There isn't much I'd change about my life. 

As a new year starts people have talked about planning vacations. I realize, I don't particularly enjoy traveling, and I don't really like spending money doing that stuff. I'm happy doing what I do. 

I am not like everyone else. I get that so people cannot really get in my head, and be like me. I continue to not seek out better days. These days are fine. 

My life is busy, which for me once again is a good thing. I don't know people all too well. I am a social distancer pretty much, just cuz I don't really need to be social. I think I have been a social distancer even before covid, I just never really called it that. I am not really a hanger outer. I work 6 days/week though, so not a lot of time for me to hang out. 

Anyway, that is all rehash stuff. I am not a terribly nice person. Inside me a Saint does not live. We have that in common, but I doubt anyone besides me accepts that truth. 

The truth in the end gives you a heart like a lion. The truth is a scary thing to look at. If you haven't been led on that path, you wouldn't be able to fathom it. 

I blogged for a pretty long time. I thought I had a message at some point, but now I think it was all just folly perhaps. 

Still my heart is fine with things. People come in and out of our lives, yet for me I am fine with me. My time is my own,  and I do what I like. I don't owe anyone else my time.  "Have to", and "supposed to" do not have a say in who I am. I am strong enough to be my own person. 

I do have a lot to do today. A football Friday. I am going to make chili, and drink beer. I don't normally drink beer, unless I have one when I go out to lunch or dinner, but I'll make an exception today. I don't want a hard stuff hangover. I wouldn't be able to drink enough to obliterate myself before I fell asleep. Let's say I want to stay awake for the game.   :)

No predictions on the Michigan game. Preseason I thought maybe a .500 team, but they've been pretty dominant. Georgia, can kill them perhaps,  but if Michigan wins it will probably be close. 

Should be a fun day.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

No comments: