Saturday, January 1, 2022

2 Days Off Mean, I Can Blog Twice.

Yesterday I had my typical day off. Laundry, cleaning,  shopping, Hope for a walk. I got my workout in, and made chili too. 

It was a pretty good day off. I drank a few beers, which I don't really like I guess. Seems to be no point to drinking beer. 

I watched football, which really wasn't all that exciting. Today,  I won't watch football, cuz who cares?  

I think we will go see a movie. I could look up a recipe too I guess. It is a New Year, and it doesn't seem like it to me. Seems like just a continuation. 

This year, I don't have to get a pool installed,  and we don't need to get a driveway installed. I have a new hobby in golf,  which will take up time. This year should be okay. More work, eat, sleep. I am going through books at a good clip too since I read instead of blog. 

See, no longer do I have anything on my mind. I have nothing to say, and nothing to blog about. My life is boring for sure, but I like it that way. I don't even know what an exciting life would look like though. I don't look at anyone else's life, and wish it were mine. Actually just the opposite I guess. I am glad my life is mine. I really wouldn't want anyone else's. 

I don't do anything important. I am a laborer. I like to work,  so that's what I do. Going to a park to hit 4 golf balls back and forth is simple for me. I trained for like a decade running, until my knees couldn't handle it anymore. Putting labor in to get better at something like golf is already ingrained in me. My last 18 holes of golf last year I broke 100. Got a 97. Next year I hope to get down to 90. 110-100 change in golf scores is so minor. Keep away from triple bogeys,  and a birdie, and par are so helpful sprinkled in. 

I am not overly excited for this year, but am content in doing what I do. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

No comments: