Saturday, January 8, 2022

The Week That Was.

The thing about blogging once a week is you have to remember what happens for that week instead of just one day. I don't remember what happened last week  :)

We got about 18" of snow dumped on us the last two days. Maybe 2 feet. A lot anyway. I had my investment guy put in $5000 to my IRA. Sadly I don't have $5000 laying around so I had him take $5000 out of my non IRA account, and use that as my contribution. I don't want to do it that way, but I'll make an exception this year. 

This year is starting out better, as I don't have to buy a pool. Pool also includes electrical, and permits too. A bigger deal than I thought. My contribution is in for the year. I am going to contribute as the year goes on from now on, instead of lump summing it. My contribution gives me a tax refund, which will pay for my golf membership, which means a lot of golfing for me. Golf membership = walk for free, and 1/2 off the range. 

The last two days Michigan had over 20,000 covid cases per day. That's beyond ridiculous. Hardly anyone wears a mask anymore. Our worst average before this surge was over 9000 cases per day. We currently are over twice that much. Businesses will struggle if they cannot keep a healthy staff. In any venture. 

I will just continue to do my thing. Nothing terribly exciting. I am back to my normal workouts. Back where I left off. I don't particularly like doing it, but I like my body hard. At 55 no one really cares about that too much. I am not out looking to get laid, that's for sure, but I want a better golf game.   :)  

Resistance training is probably better than just straight cardio. At least for me, since I typically have over 10 miles in my feet every day I work. More during golf season. 

Not much else besides that. I have my normal day off stuff today. I'll think of something for dinner. 

This week should be fine. Nothing too crazy going on. Work, eat, sleep basically. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)

No comments: