Saturday, January 29, 2022

Oh Yeah

I almost forgot about this. I was reading my book, and remembered. It was definitely a week of winter. I didn't ride my bike at all, I took Hope once. It took them forever to plow the streets early in the week. Not usually a problem. 

The week was busy mostly running errands for my dad. There seems little point to me blogging once a week, but I don't really do social networking anymore, so outside of working with me this is pretty much all you'll see. Not that anyone would want to read this. I wouldn't. 

I am not that interesting. I live the most remarkable life though. My days are fine. I'm busy, and I enjoy them pretty much. I don't need anything else from life. 

I SHOULD be angry about stuff cuz my one life is of no significance really, but I am fine and content with my little life. 

I've been working out again, and for 55 I lift my body weight a lot with pushups, dips,  and pull ups. I do it more at 55, than 30. I went to a local bar yesterday since way before the pandemic started. I saw people I haven't seen in a while. The smokers aged horribly. Their faces aged. Others gained a lot of weight. I thought with a good feeling about myself,  I am aging well. 

I don't know how to explain it, but the people looked unhealthy. Of course they were playing scratch offs, and that stupid number lottery thing. Seems like a stupid way to spend a Friday, but to each their own. I went there so my dad could grab some lunch. I had a beer and a half. One tall,  and one short. 

Not much besides that I guess. Another week is coming up. Should be fine. I think I'll be able to ride my bike a lot,  and take Hope. We are in a good stretch of days below freezing. Maybe all of January. 

I spose. Blogging isn't so bad. Get your thoughts out of you kinda. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

No comments: