Saturday, February 5, 2022

Some Things Are Easier To Do Every Day.

Now that I've done this once per week for a bit, I find it easier to do every day. That doesn't mean I will do this more often. Better are the chances I just don't do the once per week thing anymore. 

I think the reason I do this once per week is I would pretty much completely disappear if I didn't. That doesn't bug me, but in case anyone was interested in me at all this is all there is. 

Once I stopped blogging I stopped with FB and Twitter, and that was just that. It was easy. Turns out I am not too interested in either. Who knew?  

I am going through books, which is pretty awesome. One of the things I've really accepted or continue to try to, is I am very much so average average average. No redeeming qualities,  no great skills in things. Just average. Average may not be a good term, but really I am not sensational in anything. I am fine with that. It is a good thing to know of oneself. 

I don't know if this pandemic switched me any or if I was headed here all along. It's pretty great being here, and being me. Life is easy like this. I don't have any responsibilities.  I don't have meetings to go to, or any engagements that take up my time. 

A natural tendency of people is to make their lives harder, and I do no such thing. 

I put in an honest days effort at my jobs, which is mental health 101. My jobs keep me active. During the summer typically at least 72 miles,  and this winter its closer to 65 miles. I work out, which is the best thing for you I feel. Just lift your body weight a lot. 

I don't do stuff for anyone else. Just for me. I'm invisible remember so no one sees me, and that turns out to be fine with me. How others are I do not know,  I only know me. 

Anyway this is me now. A guy living out my days. Waiting for golf season, which will probably increase my miles to 80 or so. 

Not much going on with me obviously. Just doing what I do. Nothing exciting.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: