Saturday, February 12, 2022

February Moves On.

Not just February really, but time. Time goes quicker and quicker the older you get. Reminds me of a book Catch-22. Such a stupid,  and funny, and brilliant book. Anyway one character tried to just do boring boring stuff. I think its why he joined the army. His reasoning was time goes slowly when you are bored,  so if he was always bored he'd live a really long time.    :)

Anyhow, not much going on with me. We get our taxes done Monday. I put $5000 in my IRA, so I should get a good refund. Hopefully enough to pay for my golf membership. This time last year we were cash heavy, and this year we are not. Last year was expensive for us. Pool, vehicles,  and my dad bringing bed bugs in the house. That was $2000. We are still trying to get him in a home. He's losing his mental faculties more and more. 

Life goes on. Things I guess are going pretty good. Golf season for us Michiganders is coming up quickly. Should be fun. What a great sport. Wish I didn't give it up after College. Wish I took lessons too. Oh well. 

Not much going on with me really. I woke up dreading doing this cuz I'd rather read. If I don't do this than I pretty much disappear, and that doesn't bug me at all. Maybe it is a luxury of being comfortable in your own head. The need to socialize disappears. Maybe it's because I never feel lonely. Do people feel lonely?

I know myself pretty well. I am known too, which is pretty powerful I guess. My insides can be seen, which makes me different than you. It's kinda how I can write in a confusing way. Maybe confusing. 

Anyway, I am intrigued by the Russia/Ukraine thing. Just to see how messy stuff gets. The World has always been about decisions of a few wreaking havoc on the lives of the many. 

To what end?  All is vanity. 

I will continue to work, eat, sleep. I am able to do it with a pretty happy heart.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: