Saturday, February 26, 2022

Ch~Ch~Ch~Changes.

I don't have to tell anyone the Ukrainian thing is a mess. Naked aggression with a conscription Armed Forces vs. A proud people fighting for what is their right. There is only one bad side in this War, which is obvious to all... well almost all. Surprising for sure. People will suffer in ways I never have. It is a bad equation for Russia no doubt. They cannot win. Even if they do they lose. We ain't here to fix the World though. 

So my fitbit took a shit. I found out it wasn't under warranty, but they offered me 35% off a new one. I could have got an upgraded charge 5 for like $100 with the discount. A no brainer. Of course I'd do that. I love my fitbit. Then I thought,  I know what my mileage will be day in day out, week in week out. Do I still need this info?  I know how I sleep etc...  I decided I don't need it. I save $10/month too cuz I did all the extra stuff too. 

I find myself doing that more and more. I don't blog hardly anymore. I got rid of my Twitter,  I rarely use FB. Just cuz I did it for such and such time doesn't mean I have to continue to. I like change I guess. I like taking layers off my life to simplify things I guess. It is easy for me to do too. I am not in any clubs or groups. I am my own person so to speak, and its pretty sweet. 

There are some changes happening soon at work too. Not sure all it entails,  but I think it will be exciting. The couple changes I know for sure are really good changes. Fun fun. 

So, I guess that's it. If any of you people have investment accounts you know this year has been a roller coaster. Mostly going down fast. Then you had the last two days which makes no sense to me at all. Crazy crazy right?  

I just am patiently waiting for interest rates to rise,  so my Discover savings account can make money again. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: