Saturday, March 5, 2022

It Has Been A Week.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Blogging once a week is a pain. Who knew?  Nothing crazy happened this week. The weather was mild so I got out to the park with my 8 iron. I am actually golfing today too. 

We got the War going on, which is so stupid. On no level does indiscriminate killing make sense. Troops following orders. Makes one ponder about the order givers huh. 

Life has always been this way though, so what can you do. 

I am not really sure how much it will change my way of life. Gas is high now. That sucks, but I don't really drive a ton. How the economy does I guess is what will effect my life the most. Maybe not even a ton. Prices for other stuff has to get in order. Gas isn't the only expensive thing. 

I work two jobs. It would seem I am living my best life with house paid off, and no car payments. No debt actually,  except I do use credit cards for cash back, and whatnot,  but I don't carry a balance. Even for me though I wish money would accumulate quicker.   :)

I know it is probably one of those things where 5 years from now I'll be like Woah!! Where did that come from?  

Anyway life goes on. Day after day. Our new aquatic center opened up. Lap swim, and High school swimming are two different pools now. I have a free pass to check it out Monday. I don't have a ton of time,  but getting a mile swim give or take 3-4 times per week doesn't take long. 

I still have to take Hope,  and golf is time consuming.  We will see.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: