Saturday, March 19, 2022

It Is That Time.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. It is that time again where I prove to you I still am alive. How would you know otherwise?  

I got one of those "Oh Shit" raises this week, this time from my main job. First words when they told me was "Oh Shit"    :)  good problems to have for sure. 

Work will be exciting this year. Going to be doing some new stuff soon. 

I went golfing on Wednesday which was great. 60+ degrees, and we walked 18 holes. It was tiring by the end after a full day of work. I don't do fitbit anymore,  but I am sure it was 15+miles on the legs. I do have something wrong with my swing,  but I think I figured it out. Famous last words I know, but I feel I was setting up my swing wrong. I had a real aha moment yesterday. 

Not much besides that I guess. I fertilized yesterday. Decided to do it myself this year. If I water the lawn, makes sense I give a shit enough to fertilize it. In past years I probably didn't give a shit. That changed several years back I guess. 

Things are going pretty well I guess. Financially I am getting more comfortable. I think Lisa will be getting an "Oh Shit" raise in April too. If you look to the past like post WWII, and 60's, and 70's Economies, you sense things are different now. Goods and services are more than bikes,  tvs, and cars. Technology has changed our Economy. Quicker shipping,  and global Economies, make everything more vibrant. 

There were some hiccups,  with the dotcom bust, and savings and loan scandals, and Enron, and mortgage backed securities,  but it seems like things are okay. Which probably means we are living in a bubble Economy that's about to crash.  Who knows? Economists from the 80s are probably as worthless as computer programmers.  Shit is just different now. It seems okay, but it may be bad. I have no idea.  I'm okay.  So that's good. We have good jobs,  no debt, house is paid for along with our vehicles. Money is in the bank,  just not enough, cuz that's just the way that works. 

I guess that's about it. Just plugging along doing my thing. Life is okay at 55 I guess you could say. Pretty easy.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

No comments: