Saturday, February 19, 2022

Who The Heck Wants To Blog?

I sure don't. That may be a foreshadowing of the end of this. Not that it is a big deal in any way. What a change from 55 to newly college graduate huh?  When you are young you think of the difference you might make. The name you might make for yourself. 

I know I thought like that kinda, but as I  looked toward the World to see what kind of difference I could make, the World looked ugly. I didn't see any lasting difference to be made. So, I made the turn. My eyesight was very good back then, cuz at 55 I see very clearly there is no difference to be made. 

Maybe that is why blogging died. People had their lives. They were doing things with their life, making a difference perhaps,  except as the years went on we all realized we were doing no such thing. 

There was no point to our blogs, just like their is no point to our lives really. :)

Yeah, people got married, got divorced, had kids, switched jobs, whatever. Same stuff that's been going on since forever. 

At 55 I see very clearly. I'm fine with this though. I work,  eat, sleep, and I do it with a happy heart. Same stuff that has been done since forever. I didn't make any difference, cuz there was not a difference to be made. 

Yes yes, my story has to finish at some point, but I am of very very little value. I see the worth of me being one coin. I very much was like the proverb of the lady giving up her last coin. At 55 I understand it, when maybe as a new college graduate I felt I was worth more.  

Anyhoo,  I spose. If you want to know what the turn is, and what the coin means you'll have to go back, and reread my whole blog.   :)


Lol


Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: