Saturday, January 22, 2022

It's That Time.

Not much went on this week. I did ride my bike 4 of 5 days to work. I also took Hope 4 of 5 days after work. Yesterday I was too tired to do both for some reason. I did go to Sam's Club after work though,  and we had tacos for dinner. I did get my workouts in, and my body is responding nicely. 

Not much going on besides that. I am 55 which seems like a pretty good age to me. You don't really need friends anymore. I have a good routine, which makes my life busy. I have no need to make a name for myself. 

I don't need to be known,  cuz I guess I am, no matter what. I have that feeling I have talked about forever. I feel good on the inside. Finances are fine. We don't have any big expenditures planned this year. Hopefully we save at a good clip. Above our normal I should say. 

We are in the middle of a good winter stretch. I ate good this week. Monday Lisa made a chicken, and noodle curry thing, which was awesome. Lasagna on Tuesday,  Hamburger helper on Wednesday, had pizza at  new joint down the street from us. The owner worked with us at the bakery for a bit, while getting ready to open. Him, and his wife grew up in Palatine like me. Small World. Friday tacos. 

I was staying around 152 pounds,  but I've stretched that to 155. 

Basically life goes on. Day after day like usual. Not a lot on my mind. No words of wisdom, which is nothing new. 

I feel pretty good,  so I assume others are the same. I am older,  things seem easy,  so I assume everyone feels like me. 

Anyway,  aren't you glad I only do this one day a week now?    :)

Laterzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: