Saturday, January 15, 2022

Blog Day Again.

During the week I read the book I am currently reading instead of blogging. I like it. I don't miss blogging at all. That being said I don't mind blogging this one day a week. Not that I have anything to blog about. 

Work is slow. When its cold you don't really feel like going out if you don't need to. I haven't even rode my bike in two weeks. The sidewalks were covered in  a thick block of ice. I didn't think it was safe. I did take the time off to take my winter bike in for a tune up. As expected riding bikes in snow isn't the best for them. I'll use it this year,  and hopefully next year,  and then upgrade. 

Not much besides that. At work finances come up once in a while. I find most people aren't 100% happy with their personal finances. I figure I am in as good a position as anyone. I have become frugal in my older years, and a ~$300,000 inheritance surely helped,  but I too am not 100% happy with my personal finances. I save at a good clip,  but even so my balances aren't as high as I'd like. I too yearn for chasing after the wind to get that elusive total amount of dollars that would make me happy. Whatever that is. My mind knows the folly of my hearts wayward ways. 

Generally I am pretty happy however. My days are full. I find myself excited for thinking of all the things I am to do on any given day. I like a messy kitchen, cuz then I get to clean it. I like pondering what to do for dinner each night. 

I do lose a lot of steps not golfing. 72 miles is getting to be a stretch each week. Usually with golf I'd be at 72 miles or more with one day left. Just a difference of 10-11 miles compared to 13-15 per day.  I tried indoor golf,  and it isn't for me. Not real at all. 

I saw the cdc was recommending better masks. Where I live wearing any masks might help. When grocery shopping I'd say maybe 10-15% of the people are wearing masks.  To each their own. I don't really care. I am at that age where I'll take extra steps to insure my health. I've graduated from daredevil living. Age does that. Youth definitely is wasted on the young as the saying goes. I sometimes marvel at the stupidity of my youth.  

Anyway all is good. We have like 1-1/2 months til March. Time goes quick.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

No comments: