Friday, December 31, 2010

WOAH!!! It Is New Years Eve...

Wanna know what we used to do on New Years Eve??  When we were younger.  Remember the movie "About Last Night" ??  Yep, we would go to Mother's in Chicago.  That is where Rob Lowe, Jim Belushi, Demi Moore, and whoever Demi's friend was, (I forget her name) celebrated it.  It was pretty cool.  It was pretty crowded though.  I remember one time our friend Dale was really really really really hungover.  It was the day of the Eagles Bears fog bowl.  We called him Zorcro!!   Lol, don't ask me what the hell Zorcro is??  Don't ask me what the heck heimle is either.  Just another made up word.  :)   One year my friend Doug and I kept eating the stupid plastic glasses, while yelling HEIMLE to each other.  WTF???   I am glad I have matured since those days.  ;)

Let me take a look at this last year, and see what has happened.  Perhaps a list:  :)

  1. I survived Weekdays in February, and Steve's Journey.
  2. I have been doing "The Wait" now since the end of the Journey.
  3. You do not know what happened at the end of "The Journey"  
  4. It is scary... crazy sounding... I knew good was done almost right away.
  5. Remember I started "The Wait" almost right after.
  6. I deleted "The Journey" like Heimleblog.
  7. It is still alive in my Reader.
  8. I don't know if Heimleblog is alive in anyone's reader.
  9. I commented a lot on 4 girl's blogs a lot.  
  10. At one point I thought Becky had Heimleblog.  When my comments stopped being posted. 
  11. All 4 girls had their day.  At least a day, where I felt really really sad for them... why I know not...
  12. I had for Barbara too if you remember.  That didn't end well...  Wasn't my fault though.
  13. Done for a reason though.  I gave up a lot on one of my runs I think pre marathon P.R.
  14. That you don't know.
  15. I remember on one of my runs I said, "My life is worth so very little do with it as you will"  
  16. I was soooo low.  Have to think I am in the best hands though huh???
  17. That post got a lot of profile page hits on Heimleblog... for some reason.
  18. I guess that is before this last year huh??
  19. Remember the guy who lost his wife of like 60 years or whatever...
  20. Remember when Milo our rabbit died, and Lisa was really sad...
  21. There were others, but I won't go into it.
  22. Even freaking Jackie, and I don't even like her.  The others I all like.  :)
  23. Not a lot more just a couple, I think...  
  24. This shit I remember.

Where Do We Go From Here??  Another list:   :)

  1. I don't know.
  2. I am pretty sure it is your Journey.
  3. It will hit you I guess, and maybe you should write what you feel.
  4. I think some stuff might be sad.
  5. You will still do what you want.  Race, craft, be with family, eat, drink, be merry, etc...
  6. There will probably be some sad days though.  I guess you need to show that too.
  7. I did, so you must have to too.
  8. Why I know not.  Goes with my belief that all sadness must be accounted for.
  9. Isn't that strange???  
  10. I had to take some of people's, because the shit is hard.
  11. I suffered through some stuff in life to be able to do that.
  12. I said a long time ago, I want a good story out of my life.  
  13. Ummm, I have a pretty good author huh??
  14. The one who leads my way...
  15. Whether you believe or not you are along for the ride.  A pretty neat ride too huh??
  16. Yes!!!  We Got This!!!!   :)
That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I don't talk to Gina every day, but I told her via text I love her.  She is really a great friend.  :)

Love you all too.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: