- We ran on the snow melt sidewalks last night
- Bob, Me, Jerry, Helen, and some dude who seemingly had a ton of first names. :)
- I haven't logged my last 4 runs yet. SHIT!!! :)
- I think we ended up around 8:45 pace.
- We picked it up a bit after we past these two other runners who were girls.
- The People I run with are sluts. I don't notice that shit.
- I think I was the one in front though. ;)
- ARRRGHHHH!! My name is pasted on the picture of "The New Guy" YIKES!!!
- BASTARDS!!!!! :)
- Marco called the dude a retart. He spelled retard wrong. lol. :)
- Holy Shit was I tired yesterday.
- I took a 25 minute nap on the new couches the Local Lumberyard sells. :)
- I am cool like that!! :)
- I wore a pink blanket with sleeves to bed over my sweats and shirt.
- It wasn't mine... Better not tell anyone. I'll put your name on this thing. :)
- No Other workouts yesterday... I was tired. I napped, and didn't do much else.
- It felt good to run. It is scary going out at night when it is cold, and dark.
- Once you get goin tho it is all good!!
- Wanna know a good thought I have???
- Through all I do, good and bad, I know I am headed in the right direction. :)
- Lisa ran out of gas yesterday. I guess our gas light still does work. :)
- I was off running.
- Ahhh the daily drama of life. If at the end of the day you can smile at least a bit. Good Job!! :)
- Kinda like don't sweat the small stuff huh?
- I think I have been always pretty good at that... sometimes not though.
- That my friends is a wrap. :)
Thanks for reading!!! :)
Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)
Love You All!!! :)
p.s. we got our $460 of Local Lumberyard Money yesterday!!! Woo Hoo!!! :)
Now for really really cya cya cya!! :)
There is that stupid shit again. :)
GUUUUUUUU BYEEEEEEE!!! :)