Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dirty Laundry And Stuff

First off, I am going to do an honest check here.  I have no idea what is more important to people my comments or my blog.  I sometimes read other comments, and I have a bit of a gift.  People who blog get my true feelings.  I don't have a lot of baggage, and you can get my true thoughts.  If you blog you do a courageous thing.  You open up to people. Sometimes you show your dark side, and I many times will give you a true comment, without any rose colored statements.  If I read you I care, especially when you open up.  If you don't really open up, then hopefully I'll just give you a wise crack or something.  Not every day is fun, but you know if you update, and I see it I will comment most likely, unless I feel you are looking for comments from others.  I see other peoples names a lot, I assume you want comments from them. 

So the dirty laundry.  I assume the few of you who read me know me pretty well, at least by my blog.  Right now I have Lisa, Kevin, Hailey, and Hailey's loser boyfriend Jesse living here.  As you know we previously had Jackie living with us.  I did not particularly like Jackie, but still carried some of her burden.  Not by choice, but I do whatever I am supposed to.  I said "If I am here for some reason let me do that instead of anything else"  So I don't pull the strings.  I have a feeling you believe me too, because isn't that what faith is?  Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned as what?  Right- Faith is reckoned as right.  It seems easy, but it is not.  The building blocks, what is the common theme??  Patience, steadfastness, endurance, diligence, and whatever the other one is???  Anyone anyone???  Time.  The one thing we cannot comprehend.  God is not bound by time, but we are.  God can do all kinds of things.  I put on Twitter a bit ago, "Do you ever think maybe God wants to show us what he can do, but we are too busy trying to show him what we can do?"  If you have ever read the Bible you see a lot of miracles... ones you don't see today.  Ever wonder why?  God is the same today and forever right?  Why is that?  He is willing to show you all kinds of things, but you have to open your eyes, and your ears.  Like I said he'd probably show you a billion things each day, and you'd be lucky to see a couple.  He would talk to you too, but you have to believe.  His voice travels through your heart not your ears.  Through your heart, is where you spiritual eyes and ears see and hear. 

So we had a blowup yesterday.  You know my days.  I put in 40 hours each week walking on concrete floors.  Lisa puts in 20-ish, and Jesse puts in about 4 hours each week at Burger King starting last week, and Hailey doesn't do shit.  On top of my 40 hours I get workouts in, and yet still have to clean up the house, do laundry, etc... etc.. etc..  I don't give a shit.  I am willing to help out, but let's take yesterday for instance.  Jerry came over, and did our little Plumbing project.  Kitchen was a disaster.  The lazy fuckers probably slept til noon, and didn't do a fucking thing.  I came home from my 9 hour day, and cleaned the kitchen.  I was exhausted to be honest.  I then did 5 sets of 10 push ups, and 5 sets of 5 pull ups, and rode the trainer for 40 minutes.  I then took a shower, and had a couple of drinks.  Something set me off, and a fight started.  Fights between Lisa and I typically are caused by the lazy fuckers whoever they may be who live in this house.  So I went off,  "What do you want from me?"  I train for marathons, I work 40 whatever hours, and do more than my fair share around the house.  She took offense.  I bitched more, and Hailey actually shoved me in the chest a few times.  I of course just smiled.  Whatever you big fat lazy girl.  I don't give a shit about you.  Jesse then came and threatened me in the house I make payments for saying don't do anything to my girlfriend.  I smiled again.  "Hey Fucker Throw a punch let's see what happens"   Obviously the loser fat fucker didn't do a thing.  I smiled again, grabbed a few things and went and slept at Jacobs house.  Derek and his wife were over, and we all talked about it a bit.  They think I am looney for letting those fuckers stay here.  I am unwilling to just let people die.  If it is in my power I will help out.  If you are a lazy fucking asshole though, I'll call you out.  I may keep it to myself for a while, but it will find its way out.

Sorry, Truth is right 100 percent of the time.  Good and bad.  Truth sometimes seems bad, but nothing but good comes from it. 

BTW I was pretty ashamed Jerry came to my house and it was a total shit hole.  I mean really you lazy assholes can't even fucking do dishes??  Not even the ones you use??  Can't clean up after the lunch you made??  Fuck You!! 

So, I have a plan that is very very ambitious.  1 hour on the trainer almost every single day on top of my runs.  I have to work up to the hour, because well it is fucking boring, and you have to make it so the time goes by quickly.  Don't jump on for an hour, but work your way up to an hour.  I will move up quicker than most, because I have such a history of indoor biking.  Push Ups and Pull Ups every day too.  How I always used to do 25 reps of push ups is beyond me.  Those fuckers are hard.  I may get there again.  It will take a while though. 

BTW the fuckers can stay here, I don't give a shit.  They do need to realize though I don't do lazy well.  Your chops will be busted if you are ALWAYS lazy.  Kevin is lazy, but he works 40 hours and pays rent.  He doesn't really have ambition, and I don't care, but he doesn't annoy me, because he isn't ALWAYS here like the other fat losers.  :)  FUCK THEM!!  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

I am pretty fucking pissed, but not at you, unless you are one of the loser fuckers!!!   :)

Hope You All have a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I want to give a little shout out to Nancy and Olga O'Toole I wish Hailey was more like them.  Hailey is 2 years younger.  Hailey is a loser, and them two are not, and never will be.  I was nowhere near as awesome as they are at their age.  Their future is bright, Hailey's isn't at this point.  People can change though, sometimes one just has to try at shit.  I don't put much hope into Hailey and Jesse's future.  They will never turn out like Brian.  Brian brought himself up.  His parents were absolutely no influence to how he lives his life, and how he is.  Me too. 

Now for really really cya cya cya.  :)

No comments: