Saturday, December 18, 2010

Who Shielded Annies Eyes When She Was In The Concentration Camp?

Folks Folks Folks Folks.  The Germans were the ones who burned the books!!!!   Censor me?????????  Ooooh, bad idea.  "Friends" close to me tried to play that game, and now we are no longer friends.  Life is fluid, but I will not see them on FB... for now.  It may be a while.  I got to the point where there was truth, and there was anger.  Anger goes overboard, and I saw truth.  I looked at FB.  Anger wanted me to purge again, and then I realized I love all these people, but the two who censored me.  Soooo I got rid of them two.  Two more paid the price though, because instead of being up front, and honest about the stuff, they tried to play the Neville Chamberlain Diplomacy card.  Yeah, that doesn't work so much.  I would say yes to them if they want.  Hafta be strong folks.  Truth is truth good and bad.  There is no luke warm to strong.  Being strong is being strong!!  Trust me I have been doing this a long time.  It gets easy!!  It is a path, a route, a journey, and the first steps can be hard.  I doubt it was hard for Lora, and it seemingly doesn't seem hard for Gina, but Gina has her moments of weakness too.  imho.

So here are some thoughts I have.  After Bayshore I said everyone has a story let them blog, I'd read it right??  Well maybe this isn't for everyone.  Maybe I am good at it.  Maybe people want their story told.  You have to be out there.  You have to throw all your security out the window.  You need to be brave like the two Nancy bloggers.  I "talk" on my blog about the people I come into contact with.  Those who are out there.  You run with me you will have a story.  You hang with me you have a story.  Jerry, and Jeff will make it more than most, cause I run with them.  People at work will make it the most, cause I am in contact with them a lot.  Beau, and Charity will make it as they are my best friends.  Jacob, and Steph too, as let's face it I always love hanging out with them, although I don't as much as I'd like.

Ones on the other side of Lake Macatawa can too, but 2 have to be "all in"  The other 2 will have to be patient, because you deceive.  You were too smart.  You bluffed, and I called you, and I had all the cards.

Another thought I had has to be with the pedestal.  A scary position, because you know there is only one way.  A person doesn't always stay up there, but you can trust me, I am nice.  Some people went from pedestal to ground level, and it is a hard journey.  It seems they fought it all the way, and when they said "Hey look it is me"!!  I said, "Yep, and this is me, nice to know you friend."  :)  "I still love you."  :)

As you look at my life on the outside you see it isn't all fabulous.  On ALL the things that aren't really very important at the end of the day, I have very little.  Like my little Annie though my eyes don't need to be shielded.  I don't need to be censored, because I know the one who holds all the cards, and he knows me.  My strength  comes from within, because there was one really really really strong person who overcame all, and he never died.  He is still alive in spirit, and all.  That is not the story of Christmas, it is the story of Easter.  Whether you believe that or not is of no concern to anything at all.  It means nothing, because he will reveal himself to who he reveals himself to.

So I don't care about people's beliefs.  It is not something that needs to be changed, because what can I do??  I have these words right.  There is one who changes hearts, and minds.  Not in my power.  I am pretty interesting tho huh??  Even Victor says so.  :)   lol

I love Kim Stark too.  She is my fav.  I love all the Starks, because they are the bestest.  They are always in a good mood.  Even when they aren't.  Kim worked with us a long time, and she more often than not had a smile on her face.  She was fun to have around.  Now she is H.R. of one of the busiest stores.   She is pretty too.  :)  So all ya all.  Your story will be told.  I love you all.  :)  Especially the pretty girls.  :)   lol.   j/k  ya all are great.  I love my FB friends too, there were none I wanted to get rid of but 2.  I got rid of 5, but added my brother John back.  Or said yes anyway.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!  :)

p.s. I know I seem flirty on here, but it is in good fun.  I tell Lisa and she laughs, so don't take it all serious.  I am the freaking I love you kissing bandit anyway dag nabbit!!!  :)  Oh, and Jen Parker Harrison is the blogger with boots, and no pictures.   :))   lol

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

Oh, I love Sugarleg too.  She is a great blogger.  Probably better than that Atrios guy.  :)  I wouldn't know I don't read Atrios, I just read his tweets.  :)

No comments: